Sunday 4 October 2015

JUXTAPOSITION

                                     

JUXTAPOSITION.

ME AND A CAT


































 "What greater gift than the love of a cat"..This is a beautiful picture of me and a cat. It describes me best.I am as sensitive as a cat, i love being around people like a cat. (hence the smile on the cats face). A cat appreciates attention but only when they need it and are independent so am i.I can be aggressive when am oppressed like a cat(hence the claws). I can express affection with just a smile  like a cat expressing affection without physical contact(hence the way the cat lifted its body and the smile shows it wants you to carry it).Cats are mysterious creatures just like me because i am difficult to understand(hence the black background). I hate messy places and i like to keep my surrounding clean like a cat who cleans up immediately after taking a dumb because they are clean creatures(hence the white color of the cat). To conclude i have so many different behavior,attitude and characteristics that are so alike with that of a cat. I am the human-like form of a cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment